Spend some time in our tranquil garden located next to the River Chew in this hidden part of Keynsham. Although we are going ahead as planned, we will be disrupting planned activities to allow room for activities for contemplation as the nation mourns the loss of our sovereign Queen Elizabeth. The garden will still be open 10am-2pm as advertised. All are welcome.
Participate in contemplation activities, enjoy a hot drink or just sit and enjoy the space. The garden is provided by the Church of England in partnership with St John the Baptist Church.
- Venue: Sanctuary Garden, Dapps Hill, BS31 1EU (the garden is located behind the green gates just before Albert Mill)
- Suitable for: Families with children of all ages. The garden is located behind allotments and unfortunately there is no wheelchair access through the site.
- Cost: FREE for Keynsham Heritage Open Days.
- Dates/Times: Monday 12 September – Saturday 17 September, 10am – 2pm.
- Booking: No booking required.
- Contact: email@example.com